The Great Ding Dong Ditch!

I stumbled upon the video below following blog after blog where they mentioned this Awesome site Mondo Beyondo~see link in right column! I will post more about this site on Friday! This is definitely hitting my top Fab 5 this week! This Video had me laughing at first thinking, "Ahhh...to be a kid again! To Ding Dong Ditch AGAIN!" Then when I realized this was an Inspirational Ding Dong Ditch I actually cried. The random act of kindness from an unseen stranger at another strangers door step. BRILLIANT! I LOVE THIS!

The Great Ding Dong Ditch from patience salgado on Vimeo.



You can also visit the maker of this video Patience Salgado at Kindness Girl This is a FAB 5 I could not wait to share and has Inspired me on this Wednesday Morning!

Now get out there and Ding Dong Ditch!Just make sure you leave something lovely behind to Inspire the receiver! Cheers to Ding Dong Ditching~The Nice Way!
XO
MJ

0 comments:

Search This Blog