Weekend In Review!

My weekends always seem to come and go no matter how long I beg them to stay. I guess it goes with the saying, "Time Flies When You're Havin Fun!" So I can't complain..I Guess:(

This weekend consisted of barns, horses, hay rides, smore's over bonfires and new friends! Oh and Flea Market shopping! That my girls had to be talked into doing. Though I didn't get any pictures of that:( We had to tell them there were books and purses galore inside. Little did we know there actually were, well at least ones they would want. I quote my daughter upon finding a purse with a tag still on, "Why would nobody want this stuff?"...lol so it didn't take much coaxing to get them in the next Flea Market we hit. They jumped out before I could ask, "Are you coming?" I on the other hand am on a mission to find all things old. I found lots of old but not so much a bargain...eeeek! Old things are expensive! Who knew old things one day would cost so much money! So much more then what the original owner paid for the item brand new. But I did get lucky and score a vintage chair. Not quite what I was looking for, but it works at $20 buckaroos! I will post pics later on that. I am dreaming up something special, keeping my fingers and lil piggies crossed it turns out how I am imagining.

So here are a few pics from this weekend's barn yard bash at Shamrock Farms. We were invited by sweet owner Crystal in hopes to get my girls riding. If they aren't going to mama is! I grabbed my camera in a hurry to get out the door never thinking once it needed charging. So I was short on pics this weekend:(..Mama Failed! Lesson learned, it will never happen again!:(

Hope you all had another wonderful weekend! What did you all do? Hopefully you took pictures for those lifetime memories. Oh and if you did please share! I love looking at everyone's pictures!
XO~MJ





3 comments:

MJ said...

Thank You!:)

Ashley Sisk said...

These shots are wonderful - and I came back over to follow. To answer your question about Scavenger Hunt Sunday - yeah...just take pictures all week and post them on Sunday! It's fun and I hope you'll join. Have a great day!

MJ said...

Thanks Ashley! This is a wonderful idea! I can't wait to give it a try! Have a wonderful week!:) Happy picture taking!

Search This Blog