I Heart Faces "Pink Week"

In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month~Think Pink Boots!


"These Boots Were Made For Walkin and that's just what they'll Do! One of these days these Boots Are Gonna Walk All Over You!"~Nancy Sinatra

I took a mini-photo shoot of my Sweet Mikayla with her brand new Fuchsia Pink cowboy boots Grandma bought her a few weeks ago. We are all in love with her boots and Mama is now seeking a matching pair! I can't help but sing this song when thinking of Cancer Survivors and those who have passed. God Bless each and Everyone!
XO




12 comments:

Color [Me] Happy said...

What a little cutie! Love pumpkin pics! Great Job!

MJ said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet words. Have an awesome week my dear!~XO

Anonymous said...

love the boots and the hat, too- I want that outfit! also, I love your picture of the little girl kissing the boy- that is way too precious:)

Cassandra said...

Fall and Pink is perfect combination!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! LOVE the hat.

MJ said...

Thank you all so much for the kind words! It made my Monday Worthy~cause we all know Mama hates Mondays..lol! Thank you!~XO

carlotta cisternas said...

She is precious! Love her hat.

Color [Me] Happy said...

No problem. I also have a photog blog but since I have a blogspot too, I just stay logged into it for comments....
http://bitsoflifephotos4u.com/blog

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the squat pose she's in - very cute!

MJ said...

That's skill because this mama would never be able to hold that squat pose...lol She was lovin her mini pumpkins and being very careful not to drop them. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words Ashley!:)

Buckeroomama said...

She looks so cool in those pretty pink boots! I love her brown hat, too. Brown and pink --my favorite colors on my girl. :)

MJ said...

Thanks Buckeroo:) Something about pink and brown that makes the heart sing. Love the color combo:) Mama's lookin for a matching pair so I can look equally cool..lol! Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome week ahead!

Search This Blog