Welcome Baby Kyler 9/27/10~Slideshow

It was the first Monday of the New Fall Season and Baby Kyler was on his way. I received a phone call about 7am stating Ginger's water had broke and she was dilated to 3cm. I thought, "Ok, I better shower and be quick!" I rushed through shower, feeding my baby girl Mikayla. Getting her ready..etc..etc and then it dawned on me, this was her 3rd, if she was anything like me and my 3rd that baby may come quicker. MOVE FASTER MARI!! I dropped Mikayla off with Grandma and Grandpa who were keeping 3 munchkins busy while Kyler made his way to meet Mommy and Daddy's loving arms. I walked through the door and the first thing Ginger said, "It's time!" I got their just in time literally! She was ready to push! "Where's daddy?" I asked. "He's eating breakfast." Ginger stated. Me Calling Daddy..."Daddy It's time!" Daddy says.."What already? Ok I will be right there!" So picture taking began with focus on the contractions. I have to admit this was one of the most peaceful births I have encountered, but than again I was always on the other end and it seemed much more chaotic from my point of view. But on this day it was nothing but serene. Mommy was doing amazing and had everything under control. But it goes hand in hand with her job you see, she is a labor and delivery nurse and her colleagues were helping deliver her precious one into the world on this day.

So here it is folks! My very first Delivery Shoot! It was an amazing experience! Picture taking or not. Welcoming a new life into this world is nothing short of a miracle and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Please Welcome Baby Kyler into the World!
XO~MJ

Welcome Baby Kyler! from Mari Morten on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Search This Blog