Weekend In Review!~Part II

Posting some more pics as my weekend in review! I am busy editing images from yesterday~ The birth of the new addition to our Family! My sister in law gave birth to a baby boy yesterday at 10:43am! I can't wait to share these precious images. But first I must edit and second I have to ask if she doesn't mind me sharing the birth of their baby boy Kyler!

Well until then here are some images to welcome Fall I took this past weekend! It truly did feel like Fall! I wish every weekend felt this good....ahhhhhh...when the weather is just right, doesn't it seem like the world is a better place?!?..lol

These were taken on Saturday 9/25/10 at and around Craighead Forest and the Nature Center!
XO~MJ





2 comments:

adriel, from the mommyhood memos said...

Oh my goodness, those photos are amazing... that nature center is so gorgeous. It makes me want to jump off this computer and get outside! Hmmmm..... ;)

MJ said...

Thank you so much Adriel! I have to say I envy your whereabouts! Australia!..HELLO! Can I get a one way ticket to Heaven please!..lol If you ever want to house swap I'm your gal! I kid..only slightly:) Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! I have a Part 3~be on the look out!~XO

Search This Blog